by: Ulla Vänttinen
Nitrogen and Global Change Workshop and Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, 11-15 April 2011.
This event aims to bring together scientists, policy makers and other stakeholders to discuss the scientific progress on the role of nitrogen in global change and the relevance for policy makers. It will celebrate the launch of the European Nitrogen Assessment and scientific results of major European Nitrogen research programmes such as the EU 6th Framework project NitroEurope IP.
- Call for proposals for topical sessions - deadline July 31st, 2010
- Call for abstracts starting June 1st, 2010 (200 words)
- Final decision on parallel sessions by August 15th, 2010
- Deadline for Abstracts 1st Nov 2010
- 2-page extended abstracts for conference proceedings by Feb 1st, 2011
More information: http://www.nitrogen2011.org/